Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ Pro Version 8 VS Home Plus

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I use Virtual DJ once or twice a month at home or at friends homes for house parties. I do not make money.
3 days ago, I purchase a Pioneer DDJ SR2. my first Controller. This will be the ONLY controller used by me with the Virtual DJ.
I'm interested buying Virtual DJ Home Plus, and when I select Pioneer DDJ SR2 from the Drop down menu on your website, it sells for $149.00
Question: Are all the features the same as the PRO version? I will not be broadcasting, or changing Video logo.
Thank you for your help again.

Inviato Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 3:41 pm
Thank you very much for the link. I've seen that page before. However, the question is if the actual look and functionality of the Virtual DJ 8 is different from the Pro vs Home Plus?
Thank you

Inviato Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 4:29 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
They're the same, just that a + licence is stuck to the one piece of HW.

Inviato Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 4:32 pm
idjhenry wrote :
I've seen that page before

Then your following question (about the functionality) has been answered. The look is no different, as that's based on skins.

Inviato Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 5:17 pm
Thank you very much for your help.

Inviato Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 9:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
With the Home PLUS license, you will not be able to remove the VirtualDJ logo from the Video output or broadcast to a www. server along with a couple more as listed in the Wiki page
Other than that, all other functionality will be offered, same as with the Pro license.

Inviato Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 10:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)