Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Repositioning minidecks

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

On the default VDJ 4 deck skin, I am trying to reposition the minidecks a little lower so i can have a bigger waveform display above them. However changing

<panel name="minidecks" visible="browser_zoom">

to either of the two options below:

<panel name="minidecks" x="0" y="200" visible="browser_zoom">
<panel name="minidecks" x="+0" y="+200" visible="browser_zoom">

shows no change when I reload my skin. What am i missing?
Is there a way to move all the minidecks and the mixer section downwards by say 200 pixels without having to go in and edit each elements position?

Thanks,
AV

Inviato Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 2:36 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

line 3924
<panel name="mini decks" x="11" y="139+200" visible="browser_zoom" >

line 4358
<browser showzoom="true" >
<pos x="11" y="430"/>
<size width="1898" height="639"/>
</browser>

After that compose your newly sized waves

Inviato Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 3:10 pm
Thank for the response @locodog
I tried what you've suggested. It works great on the 2 deck skin. But repositioning the minidecks doesnt work on the 4 deck skin. Repositioning/resizing the browser does work though. Weird.
I guess the elements are structured differently for the 4 deck skin? When i set visible as off for the minidecks, the deck and browser disappear but the mixer section is still visible. When I do that in the 2 deck skin, the mixer section also disappears.

Any expert advice on how i can tackle this?

Inviato Sun 23 Jun 19 @ 7:25 am
I just had a quick look....

On the 2 deck skin, the ' minimixer' group is within the 'mini decks' panel, but on the 4 deck skin there are two separate panels - 'minidecks' and 'minimixer' at 7741 and 8319 respectively.

Inviato Sun 23 Jun 19 @ 8:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)