Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: MAUDIO XPONENT
Bonjour, on vient de me donner un contrôleur de marque M Audio Xponent avec le logiciel Torq mais j'aimerai installer Vitual Dj à la place ; Maudio n'assure plus de support pour ce contrôleur alors j'aimerai savoir comment faire . Merci pour votre aide

Inviato Mon 29 Apr 19 @ 6:04 pm
Please post in English, or use the French forum area...

The Xponent is natively supported in VDJ.

Inviato Mon 29 Apr 19 @ 6:38 pm
Hi,

how to install Virtual Dj Instead of Torq on the M Audio Xponent controler ? thank you for yout help! Bernard

Inviato Mon 29 Apr 19 @ 11:28 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Install VDJ on you PC and connect your controller to the pc (a suitable licence is needed).
You do not install the software on the controller.

Inviato Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 9:23 am
Install VDJ on you PC and connect your controller to the pc (a suitable licence is needed).
You do not install the software on the controller.

Hi i know that i'm not gonna install VDJ on the controller but i mean when i"m installing VDJ on the computer ans plus my Xponent this controller is program fot Torq so how to assign each fonctions on VDJ on my Maudio Xponent ? Thank you!

Inviato Thu 02 May 19 @ 4:04 am
As already stated, the XPonent is natively supported.

This means no setting up is required. VDJ will recognize the controller.

Inviato Thu 02 May 19 @ 4:48 pm
Hi ALL,

I am in the same situation.

My M-AUDIO XPONENT controlleur was working before.
I did not use it more than 3 years and now, with the current version of VDJ 2020, only the mousepad works.

I have Windows 10. The controlleur is recognized but NO control works.
Windows also detetcs the controller.
Even the Play / Stop / Volume / Crossfader buttons do not work.

Please, where can I download the mapping files ?
How can I restore this and have it work ?

I read the following page. I have the XPONENT controller license.

Thank you very much.

Inviato Sat 18 Apr 20 @ 3:59 pm
I've been using Virtual DJ for about 6 years now and I just recently picked up a M-Audio Xponent dj controller to use as my back up/ mess around on controller. Since Torq software is no longer an option for me, I've been using the controller with VD 8. I'm a pro license holder and my question is...the led lights on either deck is supposed to pulse with the beat of the track and I cant seem to get it to work. Anyone have a solution? I know it's a super old controller but I would love the option of having the lights pulse to the beat. Thanks!

Inviato Fri 22 May 20 @ 1:13 am
Hello, I’m using an xponent with VDJ on a Mac - I’m also looking to see how could I sync up the controllers lights to the music ? Thank you

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 8:42 am
groovindj wrote :
As already stated, the XPonent is natively supported.

This means no setting up is required. VDJ will recognize the controller.

i have just turned on an old xpoonent _ vdj does not read it please advise where to get driver :)

Inviato Sun 02 Jan 22 @ 12:45 am
DJDieNasty84 wrote :
please advise where to get driver

Well obviously that would be the website of the manufacturer.

Inviato Sun 02 Jan 22 @ 4:37 pm