Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ pause issue - will restart auto mix when pressing play after pausing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Windows 10 - latest version virtual DJ and updated
Pro licensed
Auto mix issue

I use virtual DJ on 2 laptops on is windows 7 and one is windows 10 I use the windows 7 for karaoke and windows 10 for music

The issue I have is I create a playlist using auto mix and play it then when I get a karaoke request I pause the track in the deck that’s playing from the automix playlist and play the karaoke on the 2nd laptop then when I return to the music I click play on the deck and it won’t continue the song I paused it on but instead restarts my automix playlist from the start

Why is this and how can I resolve it
I need to be able to play and pause my automix playlist without it restarting the playlist and just continue playing from the track I paused it on

Inviato Mon 06 May 19 @ 5:40 pm
PartyTime Disco Roadshow wrote :
I pause the track

How are you pausing the track? By clicking the mouse/trackpad on the skin button, or by using the computer's keyboard, or with a controller?

Does the skin or controller (if using one) have a combi play/pause button, pause/stop button, or separate buttons?

Inviato Mon 06 May 19 @ 6:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)