Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ-1000: trying to map a different pad mode, can't get LED to work

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

GeggsPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Hey, I've just upgraded to the DDJ-100, and it's pretty awesome. I'm trying (without much success) to get the pads set up the way I like them.

I'd like to map Saved Loops to one of the pad functions. When I did this for my DDJ-SR, I simply selected a pad mode I didn't use much in the controller tab (in my case, 'slicer') and changed it from pad_page 'slicer' to pad_page 'saved loops'. That worked perfectly, so when I hit the 'slicer' button, it brings up the saved loops pad page in the GUI. The pads with assigned saved loops light up as expected, and flash when activated. The 'slicer' button is also illuminated.

However, following that process with the DDJ 1000 (replacing the 'beat jump' pad button), I get the same result: hitting beat jump now brings up the saved loops page in the GUI, the pads with saved loops light up and flash when activated... except the 'beat jump' button itself doesn't illuminate. Whatever the last pad mode selected remains lit up.

Any ideas how I can fix that? It makes it difficult for me to tell the difference between the saved loops page and hotcues, for example. I'm sure there's something simple I'm missing.

Thanks!

Inviato Tue 07 May 19 @ 8:14 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Edit the entry for

LED_PAD_MODE_BEATJUMP

Inviato Tue 07 May 19 @ 8:36 pm
GeggsPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Perfect! That's it :)

I can't remember doing that with the SR, but I must have.

Thank you so much!

Inviato Tue 07 May 19 @ 8:40 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It might not have been needed with SR [some LED mappings auto follow the script on the button, some don't, down to how the definition file was written]

Inviato Tue 07 May 19 @ 8:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)