Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Default open folder on load

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Whenever I open VDJ it defaults to my SINGLES folder in MUSIC in HARD DRIVES in LOCAL MUSIC. However, I don't use that tree/path. The SINGLES folder is set as a favourite, with a few others, VDJ will default to it but once we move the order, VDJ goes back to opening the long tree/path (even after you use your normal location).

How do i make VDJ open to the favourited orange folder as default after changing the order of folders?

Thank you

Edit: I've figured out a work around, move the other folders instead but it would be nice and easier to simply select one as default. It's as though moving the favourite folder order breaks it from being able to default.

Inviato Tue 21 May 19 @ 8:28 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Where is your favorite located?
If it is in the root of the vdj folder tree it should be found first before trying to expand other folders.

Inviato Tue 21 May 19 @ 8:50 am
The favourite folder will be a root folder but it's when we move that folder up or down. Now when we open VDJ, the folder will be the actual folder at the end of the tree, no longer the one set as favourite.

Inviato Tue 21 May 19 @ 9:15 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)