Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Controller keeps freezing VDJ 8

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am using a Numark Stealth controller and it keeps freezing when loading songs into decks . Used to work all the time no problem . My laptop is brand new .OS. Win. 10 and all drivers are updated. I am disappointed cause I just spent 300 on this software license and either my controller or software isn't working properly . Before purchasing VDJ PRO Infinity , I read that it would work with all controllers. My Numark Stealth Controller works sometimes but freezes for the most. Software works fine without controller plugged in. Can someone please tell me whats wrong.

Inviato Mon 03 Jun 19 @ 2:40 am
Ok, I'm reading post with similar problems that no one wants to help assist me with. And people are told to try an older build. What is that? What does that mean? i dont want a version of VDJ that's too old . I kinda like the new one . 7 was good but forums say that its not supported any longer . Can someone please help me solve my crashing problem.

Inviato Tue 04 Jun 19 @ 1:45 am
Dj-RFTDPRO InfinityMember since 2018
1st Stop crying like a baby ..... your controller is outdated you must buy a better one .....
2nd Tune up your computer for dj use (win10 needs lot of adjustment to work)
3rd Focus on your audio card and latency

Inviato Tue 04 Jun 19 @ 12:52 pm
Okay and who ever the hell you are go do something to yourself. Don't tell me to stop crying like a baby . If I'm looking for help either be professional about it. Or don't comment at all to any of my post please . Thank you!

Inviato Tue 04 Jun 19 @ 4:25 pm
You say it used to work - where? Same computer? Different one?

Have you tried (since it started misbehaving) using it on another computer, to narrow down the cause (controller problem vs computer problem)?

Have you tried replacing the USB cable? My first thought was that it could be a bad cable.

Inviato Tue 04 Jun 19 @ 4:49 pm
Dj-RFTDPRO InfinityMember since 2018

Inviato Tue 04 Jun 19 @ 5:04 pm
check your specs on the controller perhaps intel chip is recommended?

Inviato Wed 05 Jun 19 @ 4:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)