Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VIDEO_OUT SCRIPTING PREVIEW ONLY

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I use VDJ8 with a videoprojector ... i have attached a script to my controller to switch on and off the video-Out and it's work fine via scripting except that when the video out is OFF even on my skin i cannot see the video track... I have seen a "preview only function" is it possible to leave this preview function always on ? i haven't found any help in a way to script this function already.... the best for me would be to have a preview only function always on on my skin and when i am ready my already scropted controler button will make the video_output "on" to the videoprojector .. any idea ?

Thank you for your time ...

Phil

Inviato Tue 09 Jul 19 @ 2:38 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
It is not currently possible to close the master output keeping the preview
however you can make it windowed small size and not always on top making it invisible for both the output and your working space
instead of closing output you make it windowed and fullscreen instead of turning it on on

Inviato Tue 09 Jul 19 @ 10:50 pm
Okay the idea of windowed output is to follow ... but is there a way to tell the video output to go from full screen "on" to windowed size ? via script ?

Any idea ?

Regards
Phil

Inviato Wed 10 Jul 19 @ 5:18 pm
No, sorry i was wrong !!
It seems there is a solution

video_output ? video_output off : video on

this cuts the output keeping preview on and restart video with preview

Inviato Thu 11 Jul 19 @ 12:13 am
video_output ? video_output off : video_output on

Inviato Thu 11 Jul 19 @ 1:02 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
This is in Fruits skin

Inviato Thu 11 Jul 19 @ 4:29 am
This is also in default skin.... the question was about how to do it by script, without a menu
In fact the answer was really too simple: It is the example in the description of "video_output"
and this description is not affected by display issue. Just not clear to figure out what it really does

Inviato Thu 11 Jul 19 @ 10:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)