Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: some Virtual folders disappearing when disconnecting external hard drive

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

VDJ 8.3 b5406 on Windows 10

At home prepping for this weekends Wedding. I have my 2 Working Library External drives and my Main at home External drive connected to my laptop because I'm downloading from Promo Only to my at home external and then transferring to my 2 working library externals.

I was at the same time creating Virtual Folders for this weekends Wedding.

Clients name (Root Folder)
Grand Entrance (sub folder)
First dance (sub folder)
Father Daughter (sub folder)

Everything is working perfect and as expected.

I eject my Main at home hard drive (Properly) and then eject my 2nd Working library Drive (properly) and leave my first working hard drive attached so that I can add my new files to the search data base and scan them.

This is when I notice 2 of my sub folders have disappeared Grand Entrance and First Dance.

I plug my 2nd external back in and they reappear. remove the 2nd again and they disappear again.

Why are these 2 sub folders for some reason attached to my 2nd external? I feel like I've had this happen before but didn't realize what was happening.

Inviato Fri 26 Jul 19 @ 1:38 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If there are only files from the second hard drive in these folders then they will only be shown if the second drive is connected

Inviato Fri 26 Jul 19 @ 2:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)