Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: New effects like serato.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

rob hallPRO SubscriberMember since 2003
I would like to see more effects added like serato’s. Like there time warp effect. Love the software but think the effects are lacking compared to serato. That’s my only thing I would change.

Inviato Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 8:49 am
If you mean like Serato pitch n' time (used for key lock / master tempo / key play) that is already included in VDJ by default
Actually it's included in basically all DJ software except Serato. They are the only ones who charge extra for it

Inviato Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 4:25 pm
Please read the section of the manual that covers effects. There you'll see that VDJ supports VST effects (which Serato etc. do not).

This means that the choice of effects is limited only by your imagination and possibly your wallet.

Other DJ software only has a limited selection of built in effects, or addon packs that you have to pay for. If you want something else, it's not possible.

VDJ users on the other hand can choose from a huge number of VST effects, from free ones to effects that cost more than VDJ itself. The sky's the limit.

Inviato Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 4:36 pm
how can i remove the virtual dj logo from displaying when am playing the videos

Inviato Tue 06 Aug 19 @ 5:34 pm
You've posted in the wrong place. Your question has nothing to do with effects or Serato.

You can remove the logo by purchasing a license.

Inviato Tue 06 Aug 19 @ 6:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)