Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Cut plugin - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok Loco I see what you did, you have it to turn on the Scotts cut fx but it’s not the color cut fx.

When you use the default skin and right click underneath the filter knob a list will appear with different color fxs.

I want to use that cut fx not Scott’s.

Inviato Sun 15 Sep 19 @ 11:24 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I found the filter isn't really a colorfx as far as effect_active is concerned.

I've no idea what to do with the colorfx_on mapping as I don't know where the button actually is, is it a encoder push or a touch sensitive?

colorfxCrush
filter_selectcolorfx 'cut' ? effect_active 'colorfx' ? effect_active 'colorfx' off : effect_active 'colorfx' on : filter_selectcolorfx 'cut' & effect_active 'colorfx' on
colorfxFilter
filter_selectcolorfx 'filter' ? filter_activate on ? filter_activate off : filter_activate on : filter_selectcolorfx 'filter' & filter_activate on
colorfxNoise
filter_selectcolorfx 'noise' ? effect_active 'colorfx' ? effect_active 'colorfx' off : effect_active 'colorfx' on : filter_selectcolorfx 'noise' & effect_active 'colorfx' on
colorfxPitch
filter_selectcolorfx 'pitch' ? effect_active 'colorfx' ? effect_active 'colorfx' off : effect_active 'colorfx' on : filter_selectcolorfx 'pitch' & effect_active 'colorfx' on

Led mappings might need a tweek, [might not] [might be something like filter_selectcolorfx 'pitch' ? effect_active 'colorfx' ? blink : on : off]
if shift + button gives you a new mapping entry you could have another 4,

Inviato Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 12:10 am

Ok so there’s 4 buttons as you can see from the picture.

When I press filter and turn the color knob I can control the hi/low pass

Now let’s say I press the Noise button while the filter is on.

It’ll shut off the filter and now when I turn the color knob it controls the Noise.

All’s I’m trying to get is the button that says crush to activate or turn on VDJ’s color cut fx and be able to control it via the color knob.

None of these buttons or knobs are touch sensitive.

Inviato Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 12:39 am
locodog wrote :

I've no idea what to do with the colorfx_on mapping as I don't know where the button actually is, is it a encoder push or a touch sensitive?

Ok and to answer this, as soon as the color knob is moved off center it switches it on/off.

So being directly in the middle means it’s off.

Inviato Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 12:47 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You should blank that then,
what's the verdict? better?

oh yeah the dial needs
var 'hwmixer' ? nothing : filter

Inviato Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 1:15 am
Ok its PERFECT!!

Thank you for sticking with me!!

I owe you a 12 pack bro.

Now this thing feels complete........

Inviato Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 2:20 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)