Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: THIS 2019 update - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

I cant use my Controller and I have the pro-Account

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 11:44 am
Mister_Rece wrote :
I cant use my Controller and I have the pro-Account

What Controller?,Have You logged into VDJ?, Are the drivers installed?, Give us a clue

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 11:51 am
Oh well that narrows it right down. That’s very descriptive.

What controller? What’s it not doing?

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 11:51 am
all the drivers are installed and I have a Traktor Kontrol s2 and I have logged into my account as well plus I have a huge party tonight. before this update, I could easily plugin and it'll start right up and go. but not no more

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:10 pm
USB cable? Try a different USB port?

Is it lighting up? Showing as connected in settings? Any sound coming out?

What troubleshooting have you done?

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:27 pm
USB cable? Yes i have different ones

Try a different USB port? i have tried all of them

Is it lighting up? every once in awhile it'll try to blink on

Showing as connected in settings? nope no device found to connect to

Any sound coming out? no sound or lighting activity at all

What troubleshooting have you done? everything possible to troubleshoot it. be fore this update everything was fine I could plugin and it'll start right up no problem

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:33 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is it S2 or S2MK2 ?
In your Accounts stats, it appears that you have connected a MK2, but in your Audio setup seems like you were trying the S2 ASIO drivers ??

Can you post screenshots here of your AUDIO tab and CONTROLLERS tab of VDJ Settings ?

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:36 pm
Go back to the last build and see if it works...

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:36 pm
djdad wrote :
Is it S2 or S2MK2 ?
In your Accounts stats, it appears that you have connected a MK2, but in your Audio setup seems like you were trying the S2 ASIO drivers ??

Can you post screenshots here of your AUDIO tab and CONTROLLERS tab of VDJ Settings ?

Its a tracktor Kontrol s2 MK2 which driver do i need to install?

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:40 pm
fallguy66 wrote :
Go back to the last build and see if it works...

if you mean install the older version of V8 i did that and it did the same thing

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:41 pm
Mister_Rece wrote :
djdad wrote :
Is it S2 or S2MK2 ?

Sure i can

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:42 pm

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:51 pm
Mister_Rece wrote :
Mister_Rece wrote :
djdad wrote :
Is it S2 or S2MK2 ?

Sure i can

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:52 pm

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 2:55 pm

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 3:04 pm

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 3:05 pm

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 3:09 pm
In the same NI page for Downloads, search for and install "Controller Editor 2.2.5 Windows 7 and above"
After that, restart your computer and see if its working now.

If still not working, you may have to re-install Traktor. IF not mistaken it also installs some Service that is required to run in the background (which is automatically started when your computer starts), cant recall its name though. For some devices this is required for proper functionality.

BTW, have you changed anything on your computer recently ? Was it working before on the same computer ?

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 3:58 pm
[quote=djdad]In the same NI page for Downloads, search for and install "Controller Editor 2.2.5 Windows 7 and above"
After that, restart your computer and see if its working now. thanks ill try it out

If still not working, you may have to re-install Traktor. IF not mistaken it also installs some Service that is required to run in the background (which is automatically started when your computer starts), cant recall its name though. For some devices this is required for proper functionality. (how to re--install traktor kontrol S2 MK2)

BTW, have you changed anything on your computer recently ? nope

Was it working before on the same computer ?[ Yes i was but it never had anything about asio either

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 5:24 pm
Mister_Rece wrote :
(how to re--install traktor kontrol S2 MK2)

I said Traktor, the software that comes with your controller

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 5:30 pm
83%