Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VirtualDJ 2020 Imediate crash

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Installed the new VirtualDJ 2020 on my Windows 10 laptop [latest update] and when i run the programme it immediately shut's down, reopens then shuts down again, all within the space of about 2 seconds.

I have downloaded the programme twice to no avail.

Can anyone throw me a bone please.

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 8:17 pm
What sort of laptop is it? What else do you have running on it?

There was a post here recently from a guy with a gaming laptop who experienced something similar. Turned out it was some kind of game/computer tuning software that was running.

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 9:11 pm
It's a Dell XPS 15 Core I7 HQ 6700, 16 gig ram.

More than capable of gaming and with minimal software running on it.

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 10:41 pm

Try rename the file settings.xml in the folder /documents/virtualdj
Works then?

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 10:46 pm
I'm trying to download the new 2020 version on a new computer but I can't find it

Inviato Fri 27 Sep 19 @ 2:48 am
I tried renaming the settings.xml file but the programme does the exact same thing, as soon as is opens it closes, opens then closes.

Inviato Fri 27 Sep 19 @ 8:41 pm
tmorninPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This same thing is happening to me. I have deleted all files that I can find that have anything related to VirtualDJ. I have also cleared the registry of anything VirtualDJ through a search. Rebooted. Can't get 2020 to work at all. I am attempting to install build 5308 64 bit. I have also tried 32 bit. I am using a PC with Windows 10 professional. VDJ 2018 was working on here earlier this evening without an issue. Please help.

Inviato Mon 21 Oct 19 @ 5:28 am
tmorninPRO InfinityMember since 2007
So I have an update on this...

I have resolved the problem. Initially, the video card died on this machine and I was temporarily using the integrated video on the motherboard. Once I replaced the failed card, the problem has resolved itself. VirtualDJ now opens and works as expected. Seems that crashes like these may be related to bad hardware.

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 19 @ 5:04 am
NuggerHome userMember since 2016
Hi, so the new VDJ 2021 os cool yeah but i have a problem.
Once i start playing it suddenly closes and then reopens back. Sometimes it stops the song I'm playing completely sometimes it just siezes a bit till the app reopens and then the song continues playing. What could be the problem?

Inviato Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 1:10 am
I am having the same issues. We have Virtual DJ on 10 computers. I just installed on to a new laptop same brand (HP) same specs across the board. I think it is the new download from the site that is the problem since none of our others are having this problem.

Inviato Wed 16 Sep 20 @ 6:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)