Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: All Serato Crates, Folders and playlists have music listed twice.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
OK so I use both Serato and VDJ for weddings (VDJ for cocktail & dinner music and Serato for the dancing portion). All music is on the same drive regardless of the software used and it appears that VDJ is reading BOTH the Serato AND the VDJ databases thus every song in every playlist and crate is listed twice when using Serato Crates. Is there a way to fix this so that when it comes to Serato Crates it only it ONLY reads the Serato database and NOT APPEND it with the VDJ database?

BTW I already tried to set showM3UAsFolders to no in settings...no luck

Inviato Mon 07 Oct 19 @ 9:05 pm
if you look in tag editor do the duplicates show the same file path

Inviato Mon 07 Oct 19 @ 9:37 pm
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
wickedmix wrote :
if you look in tag editor do the duplicates show the same file path

Yes the paths and file names are identical. I even tried to "recurse" the folders to no avail.

I did find a temporary fix...if I load the folder into the playlist I can select all and choose "remove duplicates" and it works fine. As soon as I restart the program it goes back to double entries again in crates.

Inviato Mon 07 Oct 19 @ 9:51 pm
Don't know if this is any use to you as I have never used Serato, but, in VirtualDJ settings there is option to select the Serato Folder path i.e. seratoFolder

Don't know whether clearing this would help.

Inviato Mon 07 Oct 19 @ 10:27 pm
I'm also having this problem. Did you ever find a fix?

Inviato Sun 06 Sep 20 @ 9:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)