Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark NVII (NV2) Issues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi All

Since the latest updates, Ive encountered the following issues...

1) All my settings have been changed - Loop functions, cue button actions / pads etc. = I have managed to solve most of these issues granted - but this shouldn't of happened - Now im worried about updating further.

2) My decks are assigned - 3, 1, 2, 4 -- Since the update my Right deck 2, 4 = On random times - When loading a new track onto the deck ((Usually no 4)), the screen will change to the deck, the wave form would load BUT the side becomes unresponsive, no buttons/pads would work OR On occasions the Buttons would still be assigned to the deck 2 to which (not realizing that with headphones on - trying to cue up the track, hitting the cue/play would actually interact with deck 2 thus stopping the music = I found that I had to use the "select deck" button on the NV2 which the changed the Deck to select (the already displayed) deck 4 (the FX would change below) then the deck would become active -- OR it would change to deck 2, then I have to switch it back. (( I ASSUME this is a bug of the new update??? )))
Has anyone else had this issue?? Ive heard of the right decks becoming unresponsive from others, did you find a fix?

3) Lastly - On VDJ 8 (latest update), my Wave forms on the screen are Solid colours (which is what I had before) However - The Waveforms on the NV2 screens have since changed! They are no longer Solid, they are a mixture of White - Red ( for example ) showing the loudness of the track I suppose, I dont know how to revert this back to how it was. The Red deck no.2, is also almost orange in colour??? I hate it! Can this be changed??

Appreciate your help.

Twitch.

Inviato Sun 20 Oct 19 @ 12:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)