Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: 2020 Best PC Laptop with dedicated video card

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I’m shopping for the best PC I can get for my money. I’d like to stay under $1400. I’m seeking a PC that’ll be capable to handle video mixing with NO issues. I currently have a Dell XPS15 (from about 2011!) and it’s showing it’s age and needs to be replaced. I’d like a PC with HDMI out on a second video card to handle my video mixing.

Please don’t suggest a Mac. I bleed Apple, but I only like using VDJ with a PC. I’d like an i7 processor or better.

Suggestions please?

Inviato Sun 02 Feb 20 @ 6:38 pm
I have a Lenovo C940 14" for using with VDJ. I'm all video and although it doesn't have a dedicated card the latest Intel graphics are perfectly good enough anyway.

HDMI out is through an adapter and works fine.

You'd be lucky to get anything Apple for $1400 anyway let alone i7 and dedicated card.

Inviato Sun 02 Feb 20 @ 7:24 pm
kradcliffe wrote :

You'd be lucky to get anything Apple for $1400 anyway let alone i7 and dedicated card.

I got my 2015 with an i7 and it has a dedicated graphics card for $800 bucks!!

You can find them all over here in the states.

Inviato Wed 05 Feb 20 @ 4:53 am
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
kradcliffe wrote :

I got my 2015 with an i7 and it has a dedicated graphics card for $800 bucks!!

You can find them all over here in the states.

I got a Dell XPS 15, 9th gen i7 processor, 16GB RAM, 512 SSD, touch screen for $1400 - 2 year warranty.

Inviato Wed 05 Feb 20 @ 8:46 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
I have a Lenovo C940 14" for using with VDJ. I'm all video and although it doesn't have a dedicated card the latest Intel graphics are perfectly good enough anyway.

HDMI out is through an adapter and works fine.

I got a Dell XPS 15, 9th gen i7 processor, 16GB RAM, 512 SSD, touch screen for $1400 - 2 year warranty.

Inviato Wed 05 Feb 20 @ 8:47 pm
Only issues with Dell are their general quality and the horrible audio latency on some machines.

If you get a good one then well done!

Inviato Wed 05 Feb 20 @ 10:25 pm
https://xoticpc.com/collections/sager-clevo-laptops?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz4iQ8eTH5wIVSdbACh0GmgGKEAAYASAAEgIrxPD_BwE Try shopping here. We VJ's shop for what is really a mid or higher range gaming lappy to handle the vids. I'm typing on a Xoticpc by Sager now, been using this lappy 4 years now. An affordable power house that has worked perfect from day one. And don't worry about a fancy video card, this pc has a Nvidia GTX 1670 that doesn't play music videos as well as the onboard Intel grahics board does. JMHO

Inviato Mon 10 Feb 20 @ 8:17 pm
Not sure if you still are looking what to buy; I own a Dell Latitude 7390 2n1Laptop; i7-8650U 9th Generation Processor, NVidia Video Card, 512SSD & 16GB Video card. I paid over $1,600 but they are on sale right now at dell.com, starting at $549.

Inviato Mon 24 Feb 20 @ 1:39 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)