Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Using Denon DN-HC4500 & DN-500 with Virtual DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I'm trying out some new software with my legacy controller and mixer. Virtual DJ has been able to accurately read the Denon DN-HC4500 controller and I can use it to control Virtual DJ. I have not been able to route the sound to mixer and I'm sure I'm just making a rookie mistake. What should I have Virtual DJ set to under Audio Settings in order to get sound to my Denon DN-X500 mixer? TIA.

Inviato Tue 04 Feb 20 @ 12:50 am
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've just retired my Denon a few weeks ago. Worked well, although I started using stand-alone USB sound cards in the last few years instead of the built-in Denon one.

The mixer is just analogue in (RCA) so everything should be in the "audio" section of settings.

OUTPUTS = separate decks
HARDWARE = HC4500 or something like that
Deck 1 - HC4500 - chan 1 & 2
Deck 2 - HC4500 - chan 1 & 2
(Yes, 1 and 2 are the same channels)

ANd I recommend adding the skin "DN-HC4500 Pro Forever". :D

Inviato Wed 05 Feb 20 @ 6:31 pm
snowrwHome userMember since 2021
Hello! Did this fix the problem? I'm seeing the song in the deck on my MacbookPro and see it on the deck, but no audio to mixer.
I've confirmed that the audio settings are correct in VirtualDJ.
Do I need to download any drivers? I've also confirmed Audio settings are set to DN-HC4500 in the System Preferences...???

Inviato Tue 18 May 21 @ 9:47 pm
What MacOS are you running? It could just be that the HC4500 is too old for your OS.

Inviato Wed 19 May 21 @ 4:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)