Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: removing decimal BPM from plate display

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ Abe GPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2019
Is there a way to get rid of the two trailing decimal bpm reading from the turntable display (or even to just remove one of the numbers?). I'm not talking about down where your music list is. I mean up on the turntable display.

Thanks.

And if you can't, can this be a feature?

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 20 @ 6:39 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
search your xml for, [there are 2 cases]
<text fontsize="30" color="textdeck" align="center" weight="bold" format="%Pbpmex"/>

replace with
<text fontsize="30" color="textdeck" align="center" weight="bold" format="`get_bpm & param_cast 'integer'`"/>

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 20 @ 7:35 pm
DJ Abe GPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2019
locodog wrote :
search your xml for, [there are 2 cases]
<text fontsize="30" color="textdeck" align="center" weight="bold" format="%Pbpmex"/>

replace with
<text fontsize="30" color="textdeck" align="center" weight="bold" format="`get_bpm & param_cast 'integer'`"/>

I've searched and found no such parameter. Are you talking about the settings.XML? I don't see any other file on Mac.

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 3:46 pm
It's the xml of the skin you are using. You will need to remove it from the zip file then add it back again once modified.

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 3:52 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
For default skin, just go to settings -> interface and click on "Edit this skin" at top right
This will extract the skin and open the created folder
edit the xml file
Once done select "Default (edit)" skin in VDJ

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 4:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)