Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: FX Fade

Inviato Tue 17 Mar 20 @ 10:12 am
dceeceePRO InfinityMember since 2018
hey just wanted to say i love it im not good at making my own fx and i wanted 2 thank you i have the dd 800 and i wanted something just like my sb3 and this fits it theres only 1 problem if the volume faders are not at 100 when if you turn off the function it automatically puts the fader at 100 even if the controller lets say is at 5. i only say this because l use my faders when im at weddings to control the volume at different parts of the evening and 100 is usually when its party mode and i wouldnt want the fx to raise the volume by mistake is there anyway it could be fixed

Inviato Wed 18 Mar 20 @ 3:05 pm

Was just a quick and basic implementation since you posted about wanting one, and kept it as simple as possible so you could understand the actions easily ;-)
(so you could tweak them as you like)

Will improve on the actions, and upload an update ;-) that works a little better for beat aware, and volume

Inviato Wed 18 Mar 20 @ 4:35 pm
Greetings, I have a problem with this update, it does not work for me when I connect my controller, it is a pioneer sx2 before if it worked very well but since I update I do not get any effect on the pads and they only work by disconnecting the controller, any solution.

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 21 @ 8:07 pm

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 21 @ 8:22 pm
If I have configured as is in the video but it does not work for me, I do not know why, before the update it worked well for me but now it does not. Any idea what I should do, because if I use your pad a lot, thank you.

Inviato Tue 15 Jun 21 @ 2:42 pm
hi there, I downloaded your package and tried to use it with DDJ SX3. but the four pads HP8, LP8, HP16 and LP16 only work when pressed in vitual DJ software. They do not work when physical pad is pressed on the controller. The other four effects work just fine however from the controller pads. is there a fix for it?? I even tried with DDJ ergo. Problem still remains same. (When the pad on controller pressed the four effects I mentioned earlier fail to start even though the pad becomes lit). but they work just fine when clicked with mouse in the software.

Inviato Sun 22 Aug 21 @ 1:17 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
SX3 is a weird one, it has something no other device has on some pads in a certain pad hardware configuration.
Try your padpage in a different page slot.

Inviato Sun 22 Aug 21 @ 2:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I dont think the SX3 has anything "special" functionality in the Pads and any Pads page assigned to any mode should work properly.
Will try here as well.

Inviato Sun 22 Aug 21 @ 5:12 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Ah my mistake, I was thinking of the SB3

Inviato Sun 22 Aug 21 @ 5:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is an issue though, not related to SX3 specifically.. for some reason, the repeat_start_instant doesnt start the RS, so until we fix, you can edit the Pads of this page that dont work and replace all ..
repeat_start_instant 'whatevername' to repeat_start 'whatevername' 100ms

Inviato Sun 22 Aug 21 @ 5:41 pm
@Rune how do you increase the length of the effect. For example, HP 8 to increase the total length of the HP?

Inviato Sat 13 Nov 21 @ 10:41 am