Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Shader enhancemants

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I would like to see 3 enhancements
- A time setting for for the auto_change
- A randomize function for "next shader"
- An overrule setting for BeatMove, so that a specific Shader can have it's own setting (some complex/beautiful Shaders looks strange with BeatMove enabled)

Inviato Sun 05 Apr 20 @ 6:55 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
And some way to enable/disable some shaders (a list of all available shaders and a list of active shaders)
in a way to prevent some shaders to be used i.e. by randomize/auto change
may be simply a "disabled" folder where shaders would not be searched for

Inviato Sun 05 Apr 20 @ 7:32 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
the first two zVideo can do [I might make an edit for single source fx, but I'd rather convince users to use dual source video], but the longest is 32 beats.
a beat move check box next to each shader is a decent shout

also a checkbox next to folders to exclude from slider1 & random rotation makes sense, who wants halloween shaders in april

Inviato Sun 05 Apr 20 @ 8:19 pm
Bumping this because I've just been adding some shaders to my collection...

The big problem as I see it is, there's no way of sorting the list of shaders, so it's very hard to see which ones you already have - because when you download them, VDJ doesn't check to see if you already have that shader. It just downloads again.

Please provide:
A way to sort the list.
A way to search the list.
A check for existing shaders.

Thank you

Inviato Tue 08 Dec 20 @ 12:31 pm
All that can be done now, sort of.
make .shader a known extension, point the browser @ your visualisations folder, run this script

repeat_start 'process' 100ms -1 & get_browsed_song 'title' & param_cast 'text' & effect_string 'shader' 1 & set 'STRING' `get_effect_string 'shader' 2` & get_var 'STRING' & param_cast 'text' & browsed_song 'artist' & browser_scroll 'bottom' ? repeat_stop 'process' : browser_scroll +1

from there I'd need more info what you're trying to do

Inviato Tue 08 Dec 20 @ 3:18 pm
I was just browsing and downloading a bunch of shaders, but because VDJ doesn't give you any feedback when you enter a URL & download, there's no (easy) way of knowing if you already have that shader.

A way to organise shaders is sorely needed. The more you have, the worse the issue becomes.

Inviato Tue 08 Dec 20 @ 5:35 pm
You know you can make folders for shaders? I'm at 800+ shaders and don't find it too bad.
I don't really see a saving with feedback if you have the shader, sure a couple of seconds downloading but most of the time is in the browsing, copy, window switch, paste.

I'm considering a shader playlist plugin, but I'm not convinced it's worth the effort, I find zVideo's random interesting to watch because I have no idea what is coming next.

Inviato Tue 08 Dec 20 @ 6:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)