Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Virtual Background for camera

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

t2billyPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Master Video effects: Overlays: Camera...when using webcam having the option of a virtual background like in video conferencing (Zoom, Skype) If you broadcast live streaming you can use the camera function with a still pic or video.

Inviato Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 5:05 pm
Not entirely sure what you mean.. .
But, in VirtualDJ you can easily add a background image, even visualizations, if using camera as overlay (adjusting position and size to be "picture in picture").

Inviato Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 5:07 pm
Like green screen a.k.a. chromakey?

Inviato Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 5:57 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
yes great addition
but not really usefull when in single source mode where background is black :(

Inviato Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 6:22 pm
Audioonlyvis thats a different thing all together perhaps.. as a "video fallback" for audio files when mixing video.

Can run camera, slideshow, shaders etc, in combo as regular video effects, multiple running easily :)

Inviato Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 6:27 pm

Inviato Mon 04 Jan 21 @ 11:26 pm
ok. im happy to help. I use obs with virtual dj as different out put. I have a shader with a logo on top using a sample with Croma key to remover a color then shader behind it . then in obs you can also click on virtual dj and make the actual jd screen as a input as well and then add a camera to record you spin then make a custom template and make it into lots of scenes . then out put it . if you make the template you can bring it back in to virtual as screen grab. If you get stuck I'm here lots send me a p.m. i can walk you through it on via zoom. Virtual dj is god in this application as it has so many things you can do.

Inviato Thu 07 Jan 21 @ 1:01 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)