Denon DJ SC5000...
Topic: Denon DJ SC5000 Screen
Official Controller Screen skin for Denon SC 5000/5000M/6000/6000M
Inviato Tue 28 Apr 20 @ 11:22 pm
Most obvious here is the (bottom edge of) elapsed time:
If you look closely at the right edge of some other numbers (i.e. loop roll 1/16) it's also truncated.
N.B. This is true across the range of Prime skins, not just the SC5000.
Inviato Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 9:50 am
Inviato Tue 08 Sep 20 @ 9:45 am
Inviato Tue 08 Sep 20 @ 1:28 pm
Inviato Tue 15 Sep 20 @ 4:36 pm
Inviato Thu 17 Sep 20 @ 8:48 am
Inviato Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 2:06 pm
Inviato Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 2:13 pm
- 3 Views available (Controller Deck , Controller Deck + Sub-deck, 2 sub-decks). Can be selected from Screen skin Settings (hold VIEW button) or use SHIFT+VIEW to cycle through them.
- Controller Deck view : You get the Deck defined by the LAYER button
- Controller Deck view: You get the Deck defined by the LAYER button, plus an extra Deck that you can choose by tapping it's Deck Letter (or - if empty). This is mostly used if you get other single-deck controllers for Decks 3 and 4 and you wish to get their info on the SC screens.
- 2 Sub-Decks: You get 2 Decks that you define by tapping on their Deck Letter (or - if empty). In this view the LAYER button will not affect the Decks you see on screen. This view is useful if you have a single Denon SC device and you want to control both Decks with the same device but keep both decks on screen.
- Added Beatjump size on screen. With default mapping, use SHIFT+BEATJUMP buttons to select a different beats size.
- Ability to see the Master Deck waveform along with the controlled Deck's one. Tap on the waveform icon at the left side of the scratchwave to get a menu to choose.
- Wave zoom buttons moved in the waveform menu. Zoom can be done using SHIFT+BROWSE encoder in default mapping
- Fixed truncated BPM and Time texts on Mac
How to install ...
1. Delete Denon SC5000 Screen.zip from /Documents/VirtualDJ/Skins folder (if exists)
2. Connect your SC 5000/6000/M device to your computer.
3. Start VirtualDJ
Screen skin will be automatically downloaded and installed.
- Requires Build 6156 or later
- Use factory default mapping for your Denon SC devices.
Inviato Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 5:49 am
Inviato 6 days ago @ 12:21 pm