Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Utilisation de l'ecran tactile et du micro avec un Reloop Touch

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Bonjour,

Je viens d'accérir un contrôleur Reloop TOUCH et je n' arrive pas à utiliser la fonction tactile de son écran (message comme quoi la période d'essaie de UPDD est terminée) et comment je peux utiliser un micro avec ce contrôleur?

D'avance merci pour vos réponses et votre aide.

Inviato Sat 09 May 20 @ 6:38 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Bonjour,

Vous devez écrire en anglais dans cette section sinon veuillez utiliser le forum français pour poser votre question.

Translation:
The user is asking how he can use his microphone with Reloop TOUCH controller and how to use its touch screen (he got a message that UPDD testing time is over).

Inviato Sun 10 May 20 @ 10:07 am
The driver for the touch screen needs to be registered. There should be a serial number included with the controller.

To use a microphone, simply plug the mic into the 'mic input' socket on the front of the unit (please read the VDJ Operation Guide).

Inviato Sun 10 May 20 @ 10:43 am

Sorry so here is my translated question

Hello,

I just bought a Reloop TOUCH controller and I can't use the touchscreen function (message that the UPDD trial period is over) and how can I use a microphone with this controller?

And I also have the master button which does not work.

Thank you in advance for your answers and your help.

Inviato Mon 11 May 20 @ 6:33 am

Thank you for your answers.

Inviato Mon 11 May 20 @ 6:37 am
For the screen thank you, it is set.

By cons I still can not use the microphone (tried with different microphones. I noticed that the ON button of the microphone does not light in the master even in manual).

And for the volume master button, it works manually but not with the controller.

Thank you very much

Inviato Mon 11 May 20 @ 9:38 am
Compre la licencia virtual dj pro por un mes y aun no puedo hacer uso de ella porque mi controladora gemini g4v no enciende las led los botones ayuda porfavor gracias

Inviato Fri 29 May 20 @ 5:48 pm
Compre la licencia virtual dj pro por un mes y aun no puedo hacer uso de ella porque mi controladora gemini g4v no enciende las led los botones ayuda porfavor gracias

Inviato Fri 29 May 20 @ 10:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)