Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Waveform Lagging Problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kenyilmPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Does anyone else experience any type of lag/jitter as the waveform scrolls across the screen? Its almost like the refresh rate needs to be higher in order to make it run smoothly across the screen. This is happens when i mixing videos with a external screens

i have a macbook pro 15 inch core i7 with 2.9 ghz with turbo boost to 3.6, with a 16 gigs of ram, double graphics card Radeon Pro 560 with 4gig and a Intel HD 630 with 1.6 gig.

anyone can help me with this problem ?

Inviato Thu 21 May 20 @ 9:14 pm
Try set refresh rate higher... ;-)

In settings look for skinFPS, and match it to your monitor refresh rate (or half it)

But if you meant this was only when mixing videos? then it might not be just changing fps

Inviato Thu 21 May 20 @ 9:17 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you are on mac, you can also try if enabling useMetal makes a difference

Inviato Fri 22 May 20 @ 5:13 am
kenyilmPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Adion wrote :
If you are on mac, you can also try if enabling useMetal makes a difference
works better thanks wow, but whats that mean metal ? or on whre can i found thats all information about that tips ?? works better awesome

Inviato Sat 23 May 20 @ 1:15 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It's a new way of doing graphics on mac.
Although it is mostly finished, it is still in development in VirtualDJ which is why it is not the default yet.
So it is possible there are still some small graphics problems, but overall it should indeed work better.

Inviato Sat 23 May 20 @ 5:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)