Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Display Track Info on Web Radio

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am using VDJ ver 8.4 and all the other presenters at the radio station using the same version are able to display the track title and artist on the radio player. How ever when I am broadcasting this info is not displayed.
I have seen in other threads how to turn this off but on checking in the registries the location is not there.
I have attached a screen shot of the registry entry.
Is this installed correctly as it works in every other way but displaying the track info isn't and this is a requirement for the station.

Inviato Thu 28 May 20 @ 12:31 am
maybe this helps

Inviato Thu 28 May 20 @ 12:35 am
The settings for SongInfo are the defaults as shown below which should display when broadcasting which is what I want to do.

Inviato Thu 28 May 20 @ 8:15 pm
ok but these setting only effect broadcasting to shoutcast or icecast is that also what you are trying to do?

Inviato Thu 28 May 20 @ 9:57 pm
Yes I am broadcasting to Shoutcast.

Inviato Fri 29 May 20 @ 10:39 pm
should work only thing that could prevent it i can think of is no tags in the files?

Inviato Fri 29 May 20 @ 10:57 pm
I thought it was rather strange that you mentioned registry entries, so I did a quick Google...

Those posts were referring to VDJ 7, not 8.

I agree you need to check to see if your tracks have the relevent info in the tags. Also you might want to alter the format to just %artist - %title.

If other DJs setups are working (and they're using VDJ 8), you could potentially replace your settings.xml with a copy of theirs to see if that helps.

Inviato Sat 30 May 20 @ 7:43 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)