Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Playing Deck 2 Lights LEDS from Mixer channel 1...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just got a DDJ - 1000SRT. I've been messing around with it for days. The one thing that I haven't been able to figure out is that when playing deck 2 the LED lights from mixer channel 1 light up. When playing deck 1 the LED Lights from Mixer channel 1 light up. I've looked to see if anything has been changed in the mapping and I don't see anything. Just to be sure I completely uninstalled Virtual DJ and re installed it. Firmware and drivers are the most current. One other strange thing is that it seems to be behaving normally in Serato but I just don't like serato. I would prefer to use Virtual DJ. It is really late and I am pretty exhausted. I will probably tackle this again tomorrow with a fresh mind after some sleep and when I can accurately be more descriptive with my settings etc. I'm just wondering if there is anything obvious I could be missing... I was outputting master audio through USB using my focusrite scarlet (USB from controller to Laptop not using a BUS). I don't believe that I even had LEDs lighting with that set up. I finally got 2 unbalanced RCA to RTS cables so that I could output through the 1000SRT directly to the inputs of the audio interface and thats when I started noticing the odd behavior with the lights. Thanks in advance...

Inviato Wed 17 Jun 20 @ 5:53 am
Did you apply the audio config that was offered in the popup window when you connect the SRT?

The audio config also has a giant button on the audio page of VDJ config. Did you press that?

Maybe you followed the instructions in the VDJ Operation Guide for the SRT? The SRT needs to be configured as an external mixer.

Why are you involving the FocusRite? The SRT has its own audio interface.

Inviato Wed 17 Jun 20 @ 7:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)