Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can't seem to DL VDJ 2021

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I need some help. I am trying to DL VDJ2021 and here is my process. I hit the download button, then click the link "VirtualDJ 2021 b5922 PC" that is under the red Windows button. I get this file DL'd: install_virtualdj_2020_b5922_pc. First that it doesn't say 2021 is a little confusing, but ok. I install it and a window pops up to install VDJ 2020 (32 bit) Again, way confusing. But I do it. Once it is done, I open VDJ and change to the pro default screen. So where exactly is the EZ remixing? The stem stuff? it says my version isv8,5 b5922 Is this VDJ 2021? if so, how do I access the new features?

Inviato Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 2:35 am
VirtualDJ 2021 doesn't support the old 32bit compatibility, it needs to be installed on Windows 10 64bit.

Inviato Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 5:57 am
This needs to be mentioned in LARGE TEXT on the main VDJ web pages, where the new features are mentioned, and on the download page and where system requirements are shown.

At the moment there is nothing there to inform the customer.

Inviato Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 8:35 am
groovindj wrote :
This needs to be mentioned in LARGE TEXT on the main VDJ web pages, where the new features are mentioned, and on the download page and where system requirements are shown.

At the moment there is nothing there to inform the customer.

Correct.

So this means there is no way for 32bit users to install VDJ 2021?
And even won't be in the future?

I need to know this for sure, because otherways I need to buy a new laptop.

Inviato Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 4:06 pm
Not the version with the new stems EQ feature, no. That's exclusively 64 bit.

Offically the 64 bit version is now 2021 and the 32 bit is 2020 - but they're the same build, just with the stems EQ on the 64 bit version.

Got it? :-)

You'd probably need a new laptop anyway, because of the NVidia GPU requirement for the stems math calculations. It works without, but it's slower to draw.

Inviato Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 4:14 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)