Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Why does SYNC light up on CDJ's when manually beatmatching

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have turned off all features of sync and the button still lights up as If I have triggered it . Went to mappings and options and could not find anything to disable it. It only triggers when manually match the tempo but to people it may seem as if I triggered it. *new user coming from serato*

Inviato Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 5:09 pm
Not sure on the mapping, but I have a DDJ 800 and the sync light illuminate when the track is in sync.
Whether I have manually beat matched or used the sync button the light will come on when the two BPMs match.

It's just a visual indicator, nothing more.

Inviato Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 5:27 pm
On most CDJ's, the SYNC button will turn on, on the following cases:
1) The deck is stopped and it's BPM match with the BPM of the other/master deck
2) The deck is playing and BOTH BPM and PHASE match the other/master deck.

If you want to "turn off" the sync led, open settings, go on mappers tab, click on your CDJ, and then on the drop down list with the keys find the "LED_SYNC" entry. Click on it, and on the action field right next to it type "off" or "nothing" and save your mapping.
Make sure you select the modified mapping for all your CDJ's (since the other one(s) will remain on factory default)

PS: By default, most button leds use the action of their button to determine their state. That's why for most of the buttons you don't see LED_BUTTON entries on your mapper.
You see LED_BUTTON entries only for leds that need to have a different action than their button in order to lit

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 8:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)