Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: video_fadetoblack toggle light

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

koibumiControlleristMember since 2020
I'm new to VDJscript and mapped a bunch of new commands to the Hercules Starlight I'm using. I'm having a problem with what seems should be simple. I mapped one of the headphone buttons PFL_LEFT to video_fadetoblack. However, it is reversed to what I need. I want the light to be on when the effect is on and I use one of the volume knobs to fade video. Setting PFL_LEFT to video_fadetoblack, the effect is OFF when the light is on. I want the light to be on when the effect is on.

I tried different settings like assigning it to LED_PFL_LEFT but that does nothing. Thanks for any tips.

Inviato Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 11:59 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
video_fadetoblack & video_fadetoblack ? on : off

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 12:34 am
Thank you for that. Unfortunately, it does exactly what I had before. The effect is on when the light is off. The effect is off when the light is on. I want the effect to be on when the light is on.

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 2:09 am
try swap on : off

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 2:44 am
Thank you. I tried that and all different variations of swap on : off and trying it on LED_PFL_LEFT but the effect still doesn't behave as it should. Press button, light and effect goes on. Press again, light and effect is off. All the variations I tried either keeps light always on or always off or effect is always on whether the light is on or off. I'm really stumped.

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 4:18 am
the led isn't defaulting to the button

shift ? headphone_mix 100% : video_fadetoblack

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 4:28 am
Hi, I tried that and also tried adding in the swap as per your earlier suggestion but it's still the same. Effect is off when the light is on.

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 5:07 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
not video_fadetoblack

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 8:57 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)