Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Missing Artwork files

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Good morning folks. Just a quickie...since updating to VDJ 2021 I can no longer see my Artwork (Album covers) files, and any help in restoring this feature would be most appreciated.

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 7:23 am
Where would you normally see it? Which skin are you using?

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 7:41 am
Hello again, apologies for not being more descriptive in my original post. I use the default 'Pro Skin' and my artwork files are usually displayed underneath the search engine feature and above the track listing for each particular folder. I've tried each of the default skin choices and their various drop-down menu options with no luck, hence my reason for posting on this forum. I'm hoping it's a quick fix and something really obvious, as aside of this current problem I'm loving the new update and send my appreciation to the VDJ Team for their continued hard work. Cheers!

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 8:00 am
That's called coverflow. Just check in config that it's on (search for cover).

It can also be dragged open/closed at the very top edge of the browser columns. Maybe it's there but closed.

See #4 here.

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 8:05 am
You're an absolute genius pal and I'm genuinely delighted for your help. I know it was only a cosmetic issue, but I prefer having it displayed. Thanks again for your assistance. Cheers!

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 8:21 am
The new version has coverflow disabled by default in "Pro" and "Performance" layout (and showing in "starter" and "essentials")

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 9:11 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)