Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ & Hercules Inpulse 300

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

StuRSPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I have just started using 2021 with the named controller. A few things I have noticed so far.

The right jog wheel in vinyl mode is a little sticky. Certain times when released when cueing the track does not play when released and the track marker (Or visual representation ie label) doesn’t rotate straight away. The left jog wheel is fine. This doesn’t happen in Traktor or DJuced so not a controller issue.

When using Stems in the FX panel, on the 300, the Fx button Doesn’t turn the fx on and off. The 2 dials on the controller work regardless. Other FX the button works to trigger on and off.

When Starting software, beat in LH deck in First stems option is fully off, so even if you select disable Stems In the window to use std eq, you have to go into the stem function to Turn the beat up, else it will not be audible.

I also had an issue with echo or delay but will need to re-visit that issue.

Software asked me to download Hercules ASIO drivers, but they are already installed. Virtual DJ doesn’t recognise them, only the 300 (Wasabi?) version. Uninstalled and reinstalled, no change. ASIO drivers work in Djuced and Traktor.

Sound Quality seemed quite poor on some tracks, almost like stems being filtered or interfering even though they were all on. Again will need to re-visit to try and identify further.

But, really impressive piece of software. Need to spend much more time with it, but on my first play, nothing got in my way, which is excellent.

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 11:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)