Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 2021 and Denon MC6000 MK2 bug
Audio issues with the latest 2021 update of Virtual DJ with running the Denon MC6000 MK2. The audio is all distorted and muffled. Cannot get any vocals out . All that is there is light bass. I tried two different Macbook Pros in which I run Virtual DJ. One in which I have updated to the latest 2021 VDJ update and One that is the last 2020 update before 2021. I have 3 different boards. The computer with VDJ 2020 runs all three boards/controllers that I have. (Denon MC6000, Denon Mc6000 MK2, and Denon MC7000). The computer with the latest 2021 update however, will only run the MC7000 and the MC6000 (oldest of the 3), however the audio issues only appear when the MC6000 MK2 is connected to the laptop with the latest 2021 update. I only was able to make it run correctly once. But when powering the controller off and restarting it, the issue preceeded again. Can anyone from VDJ look into this? As it is definitely a bug with the communication between that board and the latest 2021 VDJ in regards to the audio.

Inviato Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 6:00 pm
I had this exact same problem and I discovered that the "Stems" FX was automatically selected and the sliders for vocals and instruments were set to zero. Once I turned the sliders to 100% the sound returned to normal. I believe there is a problem with the mapping when Stems is in use because the effect is on continuously regardless of toggling the FX button that normally selects an effect to be ON or OFF. Right now when you open VirtualDJ is defaults to the "Stems" choice and for some reason is set for both vocals and instruments to be at ZERO%. This should not be how the software opens and will cause everyone to have this distorted sound.

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 8:29 pm
happens on my vdj2020, i did not update to 21, i read stuff from 2018 they thought it was latency very annoying and only happens on with the mc6000mkii i am nearing the end of a 41 yr career so investing in new isnt an option. any help from today younger generation is appreciated..thanks..

Inviato Sun 04 Apr 21 @ 8:42 am