Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can jogwheels behavior be changed?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bronxioHome userMember since 2020
Hi! I've tried the Pioneer DJ DDJ 200 with the last version of VirtualDJ, but I don't feel as comfortable as when I use it with Rekordbox: tapping and releasing the jogs is different. In VirtualDJ, it's like it takes more time to brake and start again. Is it possible to change this? I would need a faster responsiveness.

Cheers!

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 9:53 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to set touchWheelSpinThreshold to a higher value, like 2.0 or 2.5
Will make jogwheels a bit "tighter" but harder to do backspins.

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 10:13 pm
bronxioHome userMember since 2020
Wops, didn't see the controllers' section in settings. I changed it, and tried other values in other options as well, and I feel the jogs quite better. Need to test more to get the optimum performance. Thank you very much!

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 11:47 pm
I hope I dont come across as hijacking this thread...but I have a similar problem...
In that when I go for a scratch..the first(or first set of movements) on the touch jogwheel are not being 'registered' properly by the software...almost like the controller is nudging instead of scratching at 1st...it happens mostly on the 1st attempted scratch on a newly loaded track or even on the same track if I leave the song idle for a few seconds.
This seems to be a v8.5 problem as v8.4 works perfectly..I tested the same songs and cue points to scratch on etc
The touch wheel setting was at 2.0 when I used 8.4 and hence the same in 8.5,all my ramp settings are on 0 and the backspin settings is also set to its lowest for no delay on release...
The controller is a ddj sb3 and works well with 8.4..I have tried master tempo off and all the pitch quality settings without any resolve...
Ps..the problem is at the 1st movements..it continues normally after.
I tried to explain this the best I can.
Thanks in advance!!

Inviato Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 1:08 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)