Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Streaming on Periscope show end warning pop-up

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
I'm doing a Periscope session with video clips just now and got a couple of pop-up in VDJ 8.5-64 b6042 with show end reminders messages "30 minutes show end warning" and "5 minutes end warning" . I'm still live after passing the time of the last reminder, I don't know if is a Periscope or a VDJ threat that I can change in options.
Thanks

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 4:13 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
VDJ does not have 'end of show' reminders, so I guess they come from periscope.

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 4:17 pm
Thank you Adion, this is my first session with v2021 (but about 30 sessions with v2020 this year) and this is the first time I've seen this pop-up in the software, that's why I asked for. Cheers

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 4:24 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It is actually a VDJ popup? Can you post a screenshot?

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 4:33 pm
That’s in the Project X skin. You can disable them in the skin menu.

Where are you going live from? Within the skin?

I assume your going live from within the Go Live screen which shows your broadcast settings before you go live. You can turn it by off in there.

FYI. it will not cut you off or anything like that. They are purely for information purposes. The time can be adjusted in the in same menu.

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 5:10 pm
Yes, I'm (proudly) using your Project X skin Dan. I'm broadcasting from Spain to Periscope. Actually the VDJ Pop-Ups showed once the session was running. I didn't use that "Go Live" function, just the old school TRANSMIT in options.
I'm going to try to find those settings to avoid a new scare :-) . Thank you.

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 5:19 pm
I found the settings in the Broadcasting design, but no way to access to that, it's not opening.
EDIT: I had a reboot so end of streaming today.

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 5:26 pm
Ok. I’ll also check on my end because it should only activate from the go live menu.

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 5:26 pm
Can you confirm you definitely went live from the main VDJ settings panel?

These pop ups shouldn’t come up unless you go live through the skin. When you go live through the skin you get the menu to enable/disable them.

Also why did you have to reboot? You should have been able to clear the messages and carry on. Once they’ve displayed once they don’t show again.

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 5:52 pm
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
Can you confirm you definitely went live from the main VDJ settings panel?

These pop ups shouldn’t come up unless you go live through the skin. When you go live through the skin you get the menu to enable/disable them.

Also why did you have to reboot? You should have been able to clear the messages and carry on. Once they’ve displayed once they don’t show again.

Yes Dan, I went live from the main skin panel. In fact I didn't check the BROADCASTER design till now.
I have been sufferning a lot of reboots all this week in two different computers without broadcast, just analyzing BPM and GAIN of my whole database (new HD). No idea if the problem could be in the build, the skin, the big database or who knows. Would you please check my crash logs?

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 6:14 pm
Doubt it’s in the skin.

Could you please post a screenshot of the button you used to broadcast. Many thanks.

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 6:24 pm
Sure Dan

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 6:32 pm
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
Doubt it’s in the skin.

No, it's not the Project X skin, totally discarded. I'm analyzing two different databases in two PC with the default skin and the reboots are continuous in both machines :-(

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 11:25 pm

Next build of Project X will have the option to disable the reminders IF they have been enabled and you are broadcasting ;)

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 11:38 pm
serieB wrote :
Would you please check my crash logs?

A member of the development team will look at the crash logs and contact you if required.

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 11:39 pm
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :

Next build of Project X will have the option to disable the reminders IF they have been enabled and you are broadcasting ;)

That's excellent, thank you!

Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
serieB wrote :
Would you please check my crash logs?

A member of the development team will look at the crash logs and contact you if required.

Yes please, I don't know what to do with this issue. Two machines, same reboot problem.

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 11:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)