Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Left Sync Button on DDJ-SR changes my tracklist

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys,

Hope you can help I’ve clicked something on my interface and whenever I use my left sync button it enlarges my tracks listed in the middle of the screen.

Anyone know how to change this or stop it doing this, can I lock the interface so this doesn’t occur?

Thanks

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 11:48 am
My guess is you've changed the mapping for the SR, which means you're now using a custom mapping (that happens automatically when you modify mapping).

Just switch back to the default mapping.

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 11:52 am
Hi Groovindj thanks for the response, how do I change it back I’m not sure what I’ve pressed to change it?

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 11:56 am
With the SR connected, open the mapping page from the VDJ config window, then select 'default' from where it says 'mapping' (top right).

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 12:04 pm
Thanks, tried that it’s still doing it! Really strange as soon as you press left sync the tracks take over the whole skin, you press it again and it goes back again?

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 12:09 pm
You're definitely using the default SR mapping?

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 12:26 pm
Sorted, Thank you 🌟🌟🌟

Inviato Tue 04 Aug 20 @ 4:56 am
How did you fix it?

Inviato Tue 04 Aug 20 @ 7:36 am
So it’s doing it again, all I did was play a song, load another in to a deck and pressed sync and it enlarges the whole screen/track list.

I sorted it last time by uninstalling and re-installing but why does this keep happening.

I didn’t change any settings and it’s been fine for a month and it’s set to default??

Inviato Wed 02 Sep 20 @ 5:57 pm
What exactly do you mean by "enlarges the tracks", "enlarges the whole screen", tracks "taking over the whole skin" etc?

Are you talking about Browser Zoom perhaps? Or maybe List View vs Grid View?

What skin are you using? Some skins have a "device managed" auto browser zoom.

Inviato Wed 02 Sep 20 @ 6:19 pm
Hi Groovindj yes it takes over the whole screen, if I press sync again it goes back to normal size, my vinyl mode now not working either.

It’s definitely the skin/mappings but I can seem to reset to default or get rid of skin and get another.

It was strange I just put a song on last night and hadn’t used them since Saturday.

Also when I play song n deck one and then look to mix to deck two and hit sync it seems to be changing me to deck 3&4 on my controller?

I’ve defo knackered the mappings but I can’t get it back to normal, it’s been fine for a month and then it’s just happened again but I don’t remember pressing anything different

Inviato Thu 03 Sep 20 @ 8:39 am
So playing a song on deck two load a song on deck one hit sync to beat match deck 1 with tune playing in deck two and the whole track list enlarges but then hides song playing even though I can hear it. I hit deck two on ddjsr controller and it appears back on screen

Inviato Thu 03 Sep 20 @ 8:44 am
If you're not going to answer the questions then you need to post screengrabs to show before and after, so we can see what skin you're using and what you mean by "enlarges/takes over".

Also please post a screengrab of your config mapping window, so we can see what mapping you're using.

Inviato Thu 03 Sep 20 @ 9:14 am
I’m was using a standard 4 deck skin but even when I change to a 2 deck standard default skin the sync is jumping between 4 decks.

Apologies for brief response I’m at work I’ll upload some screenshots as soon as I can.

Thank you

Inviato Thu 03 Sep 20 @ 9:27 am

Inviato Thu 03 Sep 20 @ 12:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)