Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cant see sound on the scrub window

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Below the title and the album art for each track in this new update for some reason half of the sound is not displaying. Before I could see not just beats but the vocal sounds and ambient parts of the track but now I cannot see any of that. Would love to send screenshots but I don't appear to have the option.

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 8:51 pm

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 8:57 pm
Adion also posted 3 hours ago that you can get the old waves back in the latest Early Release version.

Adion wrote :
You can enable the experimentalWaveColors option in build 6059 to combine track volume with beats display.

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 9:28 pm
I did see that, but it doesn't exactly say "the old waves are back". :-)

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 9:30 pm
The ability to view the old wave style is back. You say tomato....blah blah blah.

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 9:33 pm
Thanks for the link I did see in the settings they changed that "default" wave viewer to just say "beats" and that is exactly what it is showing me... only the beats in the track. It's a little frustrating that they would make a change like this with no option to reverse it in the settings. At least they're looking at it...

Inviato Sat 08 Aug 20 @ 9:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)