Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: already purchased a home license
I had purchased a home licence and it wont allow me to use it....

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 3:03 am
keeps taking me to make another purchase and im really not into spending money into something i already purchased

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 3:05 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Given that I can only see 2 stars, I have to assume you have an LE licence, but I'll take you at your word, what Home plus licence did you buy [for what Hardware?] and what hardware and audio config are you using?

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 3:53 am
Also what personal information did you use to buy it?

You need to ensure that the email address you used for buying the license is the same as the one registered to your account here, or VDJ will not recognise you as a license holder when you log in. You can add addresses to your account.

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 8:11 am
I am using an American audio vms4, and have all the emails that went with my purchase.

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 2:48 pm
OK but why are you hijacking this thread?

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 2:50 pm
Don't know why it just switched accounts....

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 2:51 pm
Dude I'm so frustrated with this and it's been nothing but a headache. Some reason it's not letting me log into that account in the forum, switched to a previous account... Sorry for the confusion, but I have all emails and account info, I just really want to use my controller... Do you have to renew a home license?

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 3:42 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Check which email address the emails were sent to to confirm your order, and add that email address to your account from the 'My Account' page on this website.

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 3:52 pm
When I bought the license I had accidently used an email I got rid of, but fixed it then when I caught it and had been using my controller for some time after with no issues, it let's me log in on the program but says I don't have the lisence... And is telling me to buy another. Is there a way to contact someone via phone?

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 4:17 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can contact support at the top right of the support page:
https://www.virtualdj.com/help/ (Contact Support button)
They will be able to help you. Make sure to provide enough information about the email addresses you used.

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 4:22 pm
I've been trying that to no avail, I keep getting sent to this forum.

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 4:24 pm
The S8813111 email address no longer exists I got rid of it after the mix up, but the account still exists here...

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 4:36 pm
uvtubeControlleristMember since 2007
Testing Testing

Inviato Sun 23 Jul 23 @ 3:17 pm