Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ SX FX Assigning and Maping
Hello,
I need help with aligning/ mapping VDJ Pro to DDJ SX FX buttons. I want to assign the FX on the top 3 FX buttons and knob on both the left and right deck. I can't figure out these mapping commands or figure out what exactly am I doing wrong. Thanks

Inviato Sun 16 Aug 20 @ 8:33 pm
The DDJ-SX is already natively mapped to VDJ, including the FX section.

If you want to change the mapping, then you need to specify what you want to change it to. We can't read your mind :-)

Inviato Mon 17 Aug 20 @ 6:27 am

I want to map the fx buttons and corresponding knobs to selected fx. Example: For each of the buttons I want to press the "FX Select" button to on (light up red) to activate an fx (off when I press again to deactivate) and I want to turn the knobs to alter the amount % of that fx I want. I wasn't asking you to read my mind.

Inviato Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 3:17 am

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 2:09 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
vdj doesn't control fx like other software. vdj offers more control to individual decks.

I developed a controller scheme and a skin to replicate the FX units workflow, it has merits in it's simplicity for the end user but more often than not I'd revert to using standard vdj workflow for the greater control it offers.
however there are things that can't be done with my system, like an instance of echo on each FXU. [because vdj only allows 1 instance of a native fx per deck]

I need to make the demo video.

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 2:23 am