Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Suggestions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

SUGGESTIONS FOR VIRTUAL DJ

1. Deezer unfortunately there are no folders in the deezer, I have about 400 playlists, and if possible, please make the virtual folders work for the deezer and other streaming services
2. Move the effects section to the top, like other DJ programs, rekordbox, traktor, it looks more organic.
3. Add the ability to make captions and colors for hot cues
4. Design
- Work on the design of the text, now it is not very pretty
- In general, make the design more similar to the Traktor and Rekordbox, they are very clear and beautiful.
- Compare Traktor and Virtual DJ, I'm not a designer, but I think the design of the Traktor is better
https://prnt.sc/u4ok78 Virtual DJ
https://prnt.sc/u4oksh Traktor Pro 3
- The view of the settings, as well as many menus, creates the impression that they were not completed, and that they are in the process of development, I would like more aesthetics
- red or blue waveforms, this is also not very beautiful, look how beautiful the track shapes look in a rekordbox or traktor
5. Add the ability to edit tags directly in the browser, a separate window is not a very convenient solution
6. Add multi-tags so the highlighted tags can be on the line, like social networks

Inviato Mon 24 Aug 20 @ 1:25 am

Inviato Mon 24 Aug 20 @ 3:16 am
1. The link that you sent is just information about streaming services, there is no information that playlists from streaming services can be used in virtual folders, or am I missing something?
3. The window for editing looks rather strange, why not do it like in a rekordbox,serato when all the functions are on the main panel? I think these additional windows all look redundant.
4. Sorry, I don't want to offend anyone, but these skins seem to be from the 90s))

Best,
Pavel

Inviato Mon 24 Aug 20 @ 7:00 am
it's a pity that the first post cannot be edited on the forum

Inviato Mon 24 Aug 20 @ 7:02 am
If you want everything to be like Traktor, or like Rekordbox, or like Serato........then maybe you should just use those programs.

VirtualDJ is not Traktor. Nor is it Rekordbox or Serato. Pick the one you like and use that.

If every software changed to be like the others, they'd end up all being identical.

Inviato Mon 24 Aug 20 @ 7:06 am
I use Traktor for mixing, and had serato and rekordbox controllers early. but I need a second dj program that works well with streaming services.

I just leave my wishes, and wrote to my taste the flaws that I noticed. But the virtual DJ of course has good sides.

Best,
Pavel

Inviato Mon 24 Aug 20 @ 7:28 am
Regarding
Quote :
1. Deezer unfortunately there are no folders in the deezer, I have about 400 playlists, and if possible, please make the virtual folders work for the deezer and other streaming services

Spotify for example doesn't support folders through their API. I was able to pull Spotify's folders, but only by abusing their Web Player API, not the official one. With Deezer it's most likely the same, because why bother?

Inviato Mon 24 Aug 20 @ 6:52 pm
I have 400 playlists, it's difficult without folders

Inviato Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 12:55 am
Max1mizer wrote :
I have 400 playlists, it's difficult without folders

Tell Deezer / Spotify about that. They need to expose that via their official APIs for third parties to use them.

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 10:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)