Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Denon MC 7000

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey everyone i was wondering how I could go about having someone make an interface for the Denon MC 7000 ? there is an interface for just about every controler out there except this one could someone please help.thanks

Inviato Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 2:49 am
I would argue that it's quite the opposite

There are official and none-official skins for old controllers, but these days it's seen as counter productive to have your screen mirror the information you already have on your controller. So now it's really seen as gimmick'y

Inviato Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 7:53 am
The skin does not need to look like the controller. Serato, Rekordbox and Traktor do not look like controllers. They also do not give users a choice when it comes to appearance.

The best choice when using a controller is to pick a skin that only displays things which are not on the controller.

The controller has all the real knobs and buttons - you don't need to see then on the screen too. Use the screen to show artist, title, tempo, key, waveforms and browser.

Inviato Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 8:41 am
ok I got that and i hope you dont think im being rude when i ask then why is there a skin for just about every controller on the market but mine thanks for the info

Inviato Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 5:44 am
user22087806 wrote :
why is there a skin for just about every controller on the market

There isn't. Sometimes a VDJ user will make one, or Atomix might bundle a "themed" LE skin with a controller, but most skins are not just pictures of the controller.

It's an easy way out to make a "picture" skin, as you don't need to think about design. Take a picture of the controller and add some XML code.

It's also usually a huge waste of screen space, as controllers tend to be screen shaped - so if you just put a picture of the controller on screen, you've lost all the browser space.

When you've spent money on getting all the real controls in front of you, there's no need to duplicate everything on the screen as well.

Inviato Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 8:07 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)