Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Playlist_load_and_remove Button

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Looking for help to make the button "Playlist_load_and_remove" delete a selected song from the auto mix category thanks

Inviato Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 12:41 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
It's not clear
button "Playlist_load_and_remove" ?
where does it comes from ?

playlist_load_and_remove action loads and remove the first track (active one)
when "auto remove played" is enable, "mix_now" action will load and remove selected song
browser_remove action will remove the track not loading it

Inviato Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 1:54 am
browser_remove - works perfectly but when no songs are in "playlist Track" and autoplay gets enabled songs load into "playlist track" and Button no longer works until restart

playlist_load_and_remove - Works perfectly even when automix loads songs, only issue I want this to delete a selected song instead of the "active" song

Thanks for replying Nico, Hopefully this is a bit more clear

If you need more detail id be happy to send through a recording of the jukebox skin to you with the buttons

Inviato Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 2:48 am
the right click popup menu have a "remove" option

otherwhise both the original "jukebox" by djdad and the tentative of reloaded one "Jukebox_2020" have an issue
latest 2020 uses a hack:
deck 2 playlist_load_and_remove & unload & deck 1 select
to delete the selected one

Inviato Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 4:58 am
Thanks for that Nico, I am using the old Jukebox skin from 2011 with virtual dj 8

DJ Dad's code works great, I was just hoping if it was possible to actually delete the selected song as i know "playlist_load_and_remove" only deletes the active song

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 1:05 am
yes it only deletes the selected song, after making it active,
this is why an extra deck is used to make the track temporary active in before instant unload
this deletes the currently selected track from list as needed

note the deck 2 is used in jukebox because the skin is 1 deck only
with skins needed more decks you can specify any deck number up to 99

(and NO, this won't open 99 decks..., this only reveal a bug reporting higher deck number instead of decks count)

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 1:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)