Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can no longer access my sideview panels.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys, all of a sudden on my VDJ 2021 my side view no longer pops out when I click on it. Just the one window work where I can preview song any ideas on how to get it back? I miss using the sampler window in my shows.

clicking on the tab does nothing I have just the one option only. I can also only expand one option.

https://screenrec.com/share/UzYcM3r0XS

and then I can only do this when I drag to the left to expand

https://screenrec.com/share/q93pFmBPzM

I think actually yesterday I might have clicked on the folders yesterday that I no longer used, but I see no option to get them back now

TIA
DJ Steve

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 1:20 pm
Try grab it and drag it out ;-)

(it toggles between two states if clicked, open and closed state.
The open state is as wide as you set it to be, perhaps you set this to very narrow)

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 1:29 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
it seems you sets the size of the sideview down to zero
all you tests show you use the wrong vertical line (info) to resize it again
use the first one will allow to resize sidewiew

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 1:29 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Try grab it and drag it out ;-)

(it toggles between two states if clicked, open and closed state.
The open state is as wide as you set it to be, perhaps you set this to very narrow)

No I have tried that, I can open it as wide as I want, the problem is I can not access the sampler, automix etc .

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 2:08 pm
Nicotux wrote :
it seems you sets the size of the sideview down to zero
all you tests show you use the wrong vertical line (info) to resize it again
use the first one will allow to resize sidewiew

Explain how to do this please :)

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 2:09 pm
DJ-SteveGB wrote :
Explain how to do this please :)

He said the exact same thing as I said

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 2:19 pm
Thanks for your input and suggestions, sadly none of them worked. I do need the software to be as good as possible for my live broadcast tomorrow (Sunday) so being time constrained I have had to a do a repair installation, (also that did not rectify the problem) and then latterly a complete factory reset. The reset has cured the problem thankfully, so I can march on again.

One thing I did learn and did was make a screen video of the options, in particular, the "show modified" so after the reset I could just follow my modified setting to get the software back to how it was.

All good now and VDJ 2021 back to the way it was before I ran into the trouble :)

Stay safe and virus free, wear your masks!

DJ Steve

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 9:51 pm
~~~ removed double post ~~~

Inviato Sun 06 Sep 20 @ 12:21 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)