Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Volume goes up and down

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've noticed with the 6091 build that the volume in a song goes up and down periodically. I notice it when the volumes at a minimum, Anybody else having this problem and is there a fix.

ns62
acer computer

Inviato Tue 08 Sep 20 @ 8:05 pm
djdarkknight4847 wrote :
I've noticed with the 6091 build that the volume in a song goes up and down periodically. I notice it when the volumes at a minimum, Anybody else having this problem and is there a fix.

if you look at skin on screen, does the volume faders move by themselves? If so, the most common reason is dust at the faders on your controller. Worst case broken foil.
Can also try other usb cable/input just in case. Erratic signals being sent from controller.

Alternatively., if this is only ONCE at track load, its a chance these are new songs that are not analyzed, and you start playing them before its fully loaded to deck (and by that analyzed). So what you hear is applied autogain as soon as VDJ has the info it needs.

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 1:28 pm
all songs are analyed and the faders do not move, i'm using the denn-yo 2020 skin and like i said i've noticed that the sound goes up an down periodically.

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 4:39 pm
djdarkknight4847 wrote :
all songs are analyed and the faders do not move, i'm using the denn-yo 2020 skin and like i said i've noticed that the sound goes up an down periodically.

The most common reason is dust on faders, and you will see that in skin if so.

If you are absolutely sure this is not the case, then its less obvious what it can be. Perhaps amp or speakers being buggy at limiter or something like that

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 5:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)