Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Have I lost my cached songs? Help.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

... I should have asked earlier but my ego got in the way, this room has been so helpful and I didn't want to bother anyone, (my mistake) I was pulling the playlist cache etc over to a backup computer and thought I was doing it correctly. When I booted the backup, the playlist from the past two years showed up but the songs evidently were not in the same path therefore they were not recognized and I would have to reload them (that's not my problem, I can deal with that) my issue was when I went back to my show computer ... the songs that I had loaded from my IDJ pool VCJ Cache were not loading. I thought it might be where I was signed into my backup while transferring data... I went back to show computer and thought I was doing the right thing by refreshing ... but instead I reloaded tags (mistake, apparently I lost the cached songs, and when I reloaded the tags ... it erased my notes on cues haha) My question if you can help... is there a way to get those cached songs back ... will it refresh them when I log in later?? I know you have better things to do but i wanted to ask because there are those like Groovindj who seem to have a very good grasp on this program and how to handle situations. I thank you in advance for anything you can do to point me in the right direction. I'm hoping to be able to "refresh" and not have to go download to cache again. Many thanks in advance. ... big wedding coming up. Michael

Inviato Mon 28 Sep 20 @ 8:32 am
guys , I think I'm ok... it finally refreshed and it seems to be ok except where i reloaded tags ( I ususally make notes on my cues) Sorry for the scare. Any notes that can help are appreciated to avoid this situation in the future. I appreciate all you do in this room to help us. Sincerely Michael aka DJ older than dirt

Inviato Mon 28 Sep 20 @ 2:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)