Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Karaoke Mode Use Key changes made in playlist

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is it possible to create a playlist, make key adjustments and then have Karaoke mode recognize those changes when I drag the song from the playlist to the Karaoke queue? This works if I drag from the Karaoke history but I have set list that I create as playlist and have to constantly make key changes.

Anyone have an suggestions to make this work?

Inviato Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 1:32 pm
To add to my previous message, there now seems to be a strange new behavior where the Karaoke history is no longer appearing under the Karaoke sub-list under the History. My sessions appear at the same level as the Karaoke sub-list and therefore NO longer remember the key changes when dragged into the active Karaoke set. :(

Inviato Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 1:53 pm
You are totally right,
karaoke do not register as karaoke anymore, no new singer and no old singers updated
it appears now as standard played track instead
"key change" and "singer" fields are not registered
playlist "karaoke" is updated with "singer" and blindly with "key change"
"key change "field disapeared from visible columns in browser
however old registered karaoke sessions still populate "singer" & "key change" as well as a copy from playlist "karaoke"
"key change" field is still selectable in karaoke list
"singer" & "key change" can't be set by script
"will play at" can't be read by script
and historical bugs are all still all there (not any fix)

Inviato Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 2:49 pm
Karaoke system is so broken now, I think it's time for us to find something else. My wife is about to strangle me over this program.

Now key changes don't stick at all in the Karaoke list. :(

Inviato Mon 23 Nov 20 @ 9:28 pm
where can I get music files for Karaoke? when I search on the DigiTrax Pro Karaoke I get no results on any artist I search please help I have a gig in 5 days

Inviato Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 9:14 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)