Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Ns7III on vdj2021 - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

My ns7III after the update the pitch will increase (speed up the song) but won't decrease (slow down) I gotta take it off vinyl mode for it to work I like my moving platers and hate the idea of just having jog wheels it was fine with 2020 I need a update asap went back to vdj 2018 everything works but this update is a real pain please fix

Inviato Mon 09 Nov 20 @ 9:48 am
I'm having same issue with Numark V7 if i pitch up its fine pitch below 0% and it goes crazy the BPM stays same although on screen it says its altering and the key off the track starts going up so the singing sounds like chipmunks but the bpm is the same!!!! if i turn motor off it works to a degree but still getting issues where the bpm will jump up and down by like 20 bpm never happened before used virtual DJ for a while on these controllers and always been fine, i tried to roll back to last release and it said account locked??? so i reinstalled the new one that works but the same pitch problems are there!!!! turn my controllers off and use keyboard the problem goes away

Inviato Tue 10 Nov 20 @ 5:12 pm
rizla70Home userMember since 2008
Hi guy's , I have exactly the same problem with my ns7 3. Worked ok until the recent update. Pitch goes up but not down, very very frustrating. I have tried everything you can think of to fix it but to no avail. Please VDJ fix this bug, I am at the point of canceling my pro subscription!!!!

Inviato Wed 11 Nov 20 @ 5:38 pm
My NS7III does what the above are saying on build 6156, but it's fine on build 6106

Inviato Wed 11 Nov 20 @ 7:15 pm
Unfortunately I have had other issues too with 21. I have just gone back to 20 and all is fine again. It seems that 21 is riddled with glitches atm, I hope they sort this out because I really want to use the stems etc on 21, but just not stable enough atm!

Inviato Wed 11 Nov 20 @ 7:53 pm
I can read a lot of audio glitch problems with VDJ and with all devices which are based on the VDJ "ns7_platter" midi protocol (Rane, Denon, Numark). My Rane Twelve MKII doesnt work, too. I have a lifetime license, so i cannot stop the subscription until the problem is solved. Im evaluating other DJ software now, but i love VDJ so much...

Inviato Wed 11 Nov 20 @ 9:41 pm
By the NS7 , try this Option change to 45rpm ;-)
Not 4Beats ....

Inviato Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 8:24 am
VDJ Monty wrote :
I can read a lot of audio glitch problems with VDJ and with all devices which are based on the VDJ "ns7_platter" midi protocol (Rane, Denon, Numark). My Rane Twelve MKII doesnt work, too. I have a lifetime license, so i cannot stop the subscription until the problem is solved. Im evaluating other DJ software now, but i love VDJ so much...

I have no doubt that Adion and the other staff of engineers here will have a fix very soon, in the meantime just roll back to an earlier firmware build like 6106 or 6067 or 6042/6017

Inviato Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 9:46 am
How do I roll back to an earlier firmware build?

Inviato Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 5:31 pm
Not to worry I've found it now. I have gone back to build 6106. Pitch control is working again. I will keep you posted.

Inviato Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 7:03 pm
Quote :
in the meantime just roll back to an earlier firmware build like 6106 or 6067 or 6042/6017

Funny idea, just let me know how Rane Twelve MKII will be supported at VDJ Version under 6067. The problem exists since release of 6067, where MKII was allegedly supported the first time.

Inviato Fri 13 Nov 20 @ 11:29 pm
I managed to roll back to the last version and its sorted the pitch problem but the issue with the BPM just randomly jumping is still there, I put pitch lock on so it doesn't drop the mix but doing an hour set yesterday it happened about 5 times!!!!! 2 of them was really noticeable on the mix the others was kinda on a break in the track so I caught them before beat kicked back in!!!! very frustrating

Inviato Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 12:06 pm
Hi all, I just downloaded the early release version 6167 about half an hour ago and the pitch control issue has been sorted. Early days but all seems fine at the moment. Fingers crossed!

Inviato Sat 21 Nov 20 @ 6:53 pm
Izm123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
This latest version broke NS7ii. When i hold the platter still the music keeps playing.

Inviato Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 4:07 am
FroodooPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have similar problems with the NS7II in combination with VDj 2021. When the platters are running and I sync a track with a higher BPM to a track with a lower BPM, the software displays the synchronized BPM values but doesn'really synchronize the tracks. The faster track still plays faster than the slower one. I have to press Sync or Pitch Bend - (minus) repeatedly to stay in sync. What's more, the manual pitch control on the controller is without effect. -
However, when I synchronize the slower track to the faster one, everything stays in sync. -
Only when I switch off the platter motors, synching is possible in both directions.

Inviato Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 4:20 pm
Have you tried the solution above?

Inviato Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 5:31 pm
I spoke too soon, now worse than ever!!!!!! Is the software stable with other controllers???

Inviato Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 8:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please try with the latest Early Access Build and default mapping

Inviato Mon 23 Nov 20 @ 7:06 am
djdad wrote :

Where do I find this build???

Inviato Mon 23 Nov 20 @ 8:18 pm
Froodoo wrote :
djdad wrote :

Where do I find this build???

OK, found it after searching for a while. Thank you!

Inviato Mon 23 Nov 20 @ 8:30 pm
51%