Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Congrats to the VDJ team

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

FoggPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi all,
Just a small message to thank the team of VDJ. I have a pro licence for some time now, and I appreciate the efforts done by the team to keep VDJ on top of DJ software.
The features of VDJ 2021 are awesome.
The reason I'm so enthousiastic at this moment is that I just bought a (second hand) Denon MCX8000 and the integration with VDJ is so good... the software detects the controller and makes the settings automatically. The two displays are taken into account and everything works. This is almost unbelievable to see such a good integration between software and hardware. Tried to install it on some competitor software and it is just a shame that there is NO support at all.
So VDJ is now officially the best choice for me across all DJ software and I wanted to express my gratitude and admiration to this team. It is not so often that someone deserves it !

(I'm just a normal user of VDJ and have no affiliation with the company, but I think that we also have to say it when something is really good)

Inviato Tue 24 Nov 20 @ 7:13 am
Yes, I have used the MCX8000 with VDJ for some time now and it's the perfect combination. Hot switching between VDJ and standalone is genius and the perfect backup solution.

Inviato Tue 24 Nov 20 @ 9:08 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Yes, I have used the MCX8000 with VDJ for some time now and it's the perfect combination. Hot switching between VDJ and standalone is genius and the perfect backup solution.
Hot switching? How does that work or look like? All i know from other standalone devices is that you must choose between standalone or HID (Controller) mode. You can't mix the two.

Inviato Wed 09 Dec 20 @ 2:25 pm

Inviato Wed 09 Dec 20 @ 2:49 pm
You can have one deck standalone and one deck VDJ, or both on the same source.

As Rune says, it's just the flick of a switch between the different modes.

Inviato Wed 09 Dec 20 @ 5:32 pm

Inviato Thu 10 Dec 20 @ 8:19 pm
Depends on what you mean by controller.. .
Pretty much all mixers have this, and controllers that acts same way

Inviato Thu 10 Dec 20 @ 8:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)