Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Used VDJ for years...CANNOT ACTIVATE MOST KEYBOARD HOTKEYS UNTIL THE CURSOR IS MOVED ABOVE THE LIBRARY DILIMINATOR.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have never had this issue. But ever since I started using VDJ like a decade ago, I have always used and loved the keyboard custom mapped like I do. Since the 2020 version came out many months ago, I've had to add a new and unwanted step into my mixsets when using VDJ. That is to throw the cursor to the top of the screen and click so I can use the full map of options. If I don't, then only the main travel buttons will work and most others will not. Who changed what and can we get them to put it back? This is such a problem and caused many missed mixes and timing and personal pissedoffedness has become too much for me to handle. I bet this is an easy fix in the script or code or however it is done. I just need it done yesterday. I'll pay, bribe or look the other way to achieve this for myself and others that are like me and use the keyboard to control the mix and the energy in the room. Please help, Merry Christmas, Happy New Yeart and if VDJs employees are still at work, or someone who can guide me to my goal, then please don't delay and contact me via anything form phone to Messenger. Thank you in advance.

Dan H aka Wikkid

Inviato Wed 23 Dec 20 @ 3:06 am
Change setting 'browseSearchByFirstLetter' to NO

Inviato Wed 23 Dec 20 @ 8:15 am
Huh, you don't say. Well that worked out easier than I thought. What address do I send my gratutity to? Thanks for than you know. I knew it was something small but woulda never found it myself. I guess up until the 2020 update the default was "no" but for whatever reason whoever set it to "yes" on this and now I know. Again and never enuff tanks to you. Dan

Inviato Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 12:07 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)