Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deleted MP3 File Keeps Restoring When VirtualDJ Opens

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I posted this in the General forum, a couple of days ago, but it isn't getting any traction there. So...
---
VirtualDJ v8.5-64 b6156

I used STEMS to filter out what I didn't want, and recorded an MP3 of a track, using VirtualDJ. So, I am done with it and delete it... using VirtualDJ.

But, the MP3 & CUE files don't really delete. When I play the original track I created the STEM'd version from, they return. If I play the original track a second time, I get a pop-up prompt asking if I want to over-write the now existing file.

I thought I'd be smart and edit the 'database.xml' file, but VirtualDJ detects a corruption and restores the files. So, they are in at least two places and I am not properly deleting my creation?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Added Note: I had saved the STEM'd to my Windows 10 desktop, which is how I spotted them reappearing. I used VirtualDJ to move them to a subfolder, but the Desktop versions return when I run the original MP3 in VirtualDJ. Really weird... and annoying. I am hoping you can spot something I did that can be corrected.

Inviato Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 6:04 pm
OK to close or delete this one ... I figured it out.

For those interested: One has to delete the file name in the Recorder, or else Virtual DJ automatically starts recording to that file... every time you play something.

I am laughing, right now

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 20 @ 8:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)