Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Program freezes (not responding), only resuming from sleep or hibernate solves it

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,
I keep experiencing issues in using the 64-bits version (any build, also latest build) on a Laptop ASUS X509FJ (8Gb RAM, integrated Intel graphics and NVIDIA GeForce MX230 2GB ).
The software keeps hanging (task manager reports it as not responding) randomly (mostly while editing POIs or changing video transitions/overlays).
If I kill the process windows also hangs (only the mouse pointer and pointers animation work) and the only solution at this stage is to shutdown the laptop via hardware button.
If I do not kill the not responding process, as mentioned windows keeps working normally so I can shutdown, hibernate or sleep and if I simply put to sleep or hibernate the laptop (if I shut it down I end in the same previous situation where only hardware shutdown works), when I resume it everything is back to normal and Virtual DJ starts responding (until the next freeze).
I have updated OS and all the possible drivers of the laptop. Never had on the same laptop issues with previous and current 32-bits version (up to VDJ 2020)
Any idea?
Thanks

Inviato Sat 26 Dec 20 @ 4:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)